Become a part of the Glacial Wood team.
Position: Part-time CAD/Drafting with Full-time General Production Position
The following are a list of skills that are useful but not required to be considered for a position at Glacial Wood Products:
This position is in the general production area, with a CAD/Drafting back position.
- Produce solid wood blanks to custom specifications.
- Mill rough lumber to flat, finished dimensions with quality glue joints.
- Assure quality control.
- Understand shop drawings.
- General knowledge of hand tool use.
- Knowledge of industrial woodworking machinery including
- Lathe Operator
- Table saw
- Miter saw
- Wide belt sander
- Ability to lift 50 – 75 lbs regularly.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Examine finished work pieces for smoothness, shape, angle, depth-of-cut, or conformity to specifications and verify dimensions visually and using hands, rules, calipers, templates, or gauges.
- 1 year CAD experience.
We offer Health & Dental Insurance after 30 days of employment. 401k w/ company match, Paid holidays including Veterans Day. PTO, Disability Insurance, Monthly employee appreciation meals.
Please contact us with any questions or use the form to apply.